About Hi-Tech Concrete, Inc.
Founded in 1993, Hi-Tech Concrete, Inc. is family owned enterprise. With extensive experience in General Engineering and General Contracting, we've worked closely with our clients throughout south Florida to provide outstanding results in projects that have varied in scope and complexity. Hi-Tech's projects included:
- Miami International Airport - People Movers with Sumitomo Corporation,
- Miami Intermodal Center and Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport - Blast Walls for Ranger Construction,
- MIA Tract-1 Improvements, MIA Regional Commuter Facility, Ft. Lauderdale Airport for Central Florida Equipment,
- Marlins Ballpark for Homestead Paving/Hunt Moss
- Jackson South and UM Life Science forAmerican Engineering
and many other projects.
Hi-Tech Concrete, Inc. holds certificates as a Community Small Business (CSBE/DBE) in Miami-Dade, Broward, FDOT, MDX, OSD, South Florida Water Management and School Board Districts of Dade, Broward and West Palm Beach Counties.
Hi-Tech Concrete, Inc. is a client-driven company focused on project success. We have earned the respect of our clients and community throughout our unwavering dedication in honoring our commitments and supporting our clients' needs.
Interested in learning more?
Gabriel A. Ros,
V.P./ Project Manager
Norma Fernandez, Accounts Payable